Vista Social is an all-in-one social media management software that can skyrocket your online presence to new heights.
Learn about its features, benefits, pricing, and possible alternatives in this Vista Social 2022 review.
Let’s get started.
What is Vista Social?
Vista Social is a social media management solution with a fully-loaded toolbox for agencies, marketers, brands, and individual users.
If you need something done on social media, Vista Social can help you do it better and faster—without the premium price tag.
Vista Social is a comprehensive social media management platform that streamlines tasks related to social media marketing and reputation management.
Vista Social’s main feature is its robust social media scheduling tool. It allows you to create automated publishing queues to ensure posts are sent out at the best times.
Who is Vista Social for?
Vista Social is equipped to meet the needs of full-service digital marketing and branding agencies.
But thanks to its flexible and affordable pricing model, it’s also a suitable social media management tool for influencers, small businesses, bloggers, or just about anyone who wants to establish and grow their social media following and sales.
The Vista Social user interface is also designed to be intuitive and beginner-friendly.
While there’s a wealth of learning resources on their website, you barely need a tutorial to get productive with it right away.
Vista Social Features
Vista Social’s diverse set of features helps you optimize, schedule, and track your social media posts.
It also comes with boatloads of useful add-ons like review management, customizable reports, and social media listening.
Here’s a closer look at Vista Social’s key features:
1. Automated social media calendar
Vista Social lets you configure an automated content calendar for all your social media profiles.
After specifying your preferred publishing times, simply add new content to your queue and it’ll get scheduled on the next available slot.
Note: Vista Social cuts the need to manage and optimize your publishing schedule manually. By analyzing user behavior, the platform automatically identifies and suggests the optimal posting times for your social media channels.
2. Advanced post editor and publisher
Vista Social’s “Publish” tool comes with advanced tools to shoot up your post’s visibility:
- Automatic first comment: Write an automated first comment to spark conversations or insert more hashtags and keywords into your post.
- Hashtag suggestions: Find trending hashtags in seconds with the Publish tool’s hashtag suggestions feature.
- Use custom fonts: Create eye-catching captions with custom fonts that can be applied with a few clicks.
- Basic image editing: Adjust your image’s aspect ratio, apply filters, add text, insert shapes, and more with the built-in image editing tool.
- Advanced image editing with Canva: With Vista Social’s Canva integration, you can leverage Canva’s professionally-designed templates, drag-and-drop editor, filters, and image effects on one page.
- Target a specific audience: For some channels like Facebook and LinkedIn, Vista Social lets you define the target audience for your content.
3. Content curation tools
Keep customers and clients occupied with Vista Social’s built-in content curation tools.
With the “Smart Publisher” feature, Vista Social automatically pulls content from news websites and blog RSS feeds—funneling them straight into your automated publishing queue.
You can also find content on the fly through Vista Social’s Publish tool.
Using the “Find content” feature, round up a list of share-worthy content from various sources, including news websites, Instagram hashtags, Giphy, Pexels, and more.
4. Review management
Vista Social’s review management feature is one of the components that make it unique.
Instead of spending extra money on hefty, standalone, third-party reputation management tools, do it with your social media management tool—it’s much cheaper and more efficient.
Vista Social aggregates reviews from trusted platforms, like Google Business, TripAdvisor, Yelp, TrustPilot, and Facebook.
5. Highly customizable, on-demand, and scheduled reports
Fine-tune and improve your social media strategy over time with Vista Social’s automated and on-demand reports.
Take advantage of cross-channel reports to track your brand or client’s reach, audience growth, user engagement, hashtags, and more—across all linked social media profiles.
Other noteworthy Vista Social features
- Conversation management: Manage all your conversations and nurture relationships without leaving Vista Social.
- Task tracking: Collaborate with your team more effectively through the in-app task tracking system.
- Social media listening: Create social media listeners that alert you whenever keywords are mentioned in your networks.
Vista Social Integrations
Vista Social can provide you with one location for all your social media marketing efforts. It also integrates with review sites and other services that will help supercharge your campaign results.
Here’s a list of the current Vista Social integrations:
- Google Business
- Canva (Create designs using templates and Canva’s drag-and-drop editor—straight from Vista Social)
Vista Social Benefits
- Affordable: Vista Social is very affordable, flexible, and packed with features—perfect for agencies, influencers, and brands of all sizes.
- Comprehensive: Vista Social has a myriad of tools for full-service social media agencies. Comes with game-changing add-ons like review management, social media listening, and third-party integrations.
- Intuitive: The Vista Social interface is beginner-friendly and seamlessly designed. As a new platform, modern features are carefully weaved into the Vista Social interface—unlike old “Frankenstein” platforms that are carelessly injected with new features over the years.
- Compatible: Vista Social not only supports all major social media networks and content sharing websites. It also integrates with link shortening services, review websites, and even a graphic design tool.
Vista Social Customer Support
Vista Social has three easy-to-use customer support channels:
- Help Center: Learn how to use Vista Social and make full use of its features in a self-paced learning experience.
- Twitter: Connect with Vista Social through Twitter to get answers to your questions and stay tuned for the latest updates.
- Contact Page: Write the Vista Social team a message—be it a question, suggestion, or opinion—and wait for their customer support team’s response.
Vista Social Alternatives
Hootsuite allows individuals, teams, and agencies to maintain a publishing schedule, create approval workflows, and use third-party integrations.
However, Hootsuite is substantially more expensive than Vista Social.
It also lacks several features like review management, post previews, automated content curation, customizable reports, and more.
Sendible is a user-friendly social media management platform that can help you schedule posts, measure analytics, and manage your team in one place.
It also features a social media listening tool to help you find prospective leads and identify trends.
Unlike Vista Social, Sendible doesn’t have a review management feature. You’re also limited to 100 posts per month unless you cough up for an expensive monthly subscription.
Vista Social Pricing
If you’re interested in Vista Social, click this link to view Vista Social’s affordable pricing packages.
Vista Social offers a free trial that allows you to manage up to three social media profiles.
If you want the paid version, Vista Social doesn’t charge per seat.
It only charges $3 per month for every social media profile you manage.
This flexible pricing structure ensures Vista Social always fits your social media marketing budget.
Suggested Reading: Vista Social Pricing Breakdown: Is It Worth It?
Is Vista Social Worth It?
The answer is a resounding YES.
Vista Social has the features that the biggest and most expensive social media marketing platforms offer—for a tiny fraction of the price.
It also comes with a bunch of extra features that normally require a whole new application to use.
If you want to:
- Automate your social media publishing schedule
- Highly customizable reporting features
- Use social media listening
- Optimize your social media content
- Research hashtags
- Manage conversations
- Manage customer reviews
- Generate and track cross-platform reports
- Curate content for social media publishing
Create a free Vista Social account here.